CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

worst day of my life !!!! 6th of dec i hate you. the world just went upside down.
people around me hate me i can say that.i feel useless.
that person said i complain a lot. that's a person that i trusted so much told me that. i can't stand but i've to hide. complaining is what girls do right ???? yeah i do complain a lot. how can you change a woman's nature i shall say. and again, that person said i need to change. always say change change change zzz. say until as if im so freaking teruk. don't change will die like that. don't change like mou tak gao. i hate that !!! i hate people calling me to change.as if that person is always right and never realize own mistake and wat ownself did to me. don't you feel grateful when you need me im here. and when you don't you totally forgotten about me. think of what you've done to me. alright, FIND SOMEBODY ELSE then if you think i always complain.
find somebody which can hang out with your juniors along. find somebody that willing to wait for your replies. find somebody that can stand your busy timetable. find somebody who willing to plan every outing.
Am i that bad ???
i will change but i won't show out please. i don't need people to know about my life. quit asking me to change. eventhough i suck the shit out of me -.-
the other person said i always fad pei hei. since when i fad at that freaking person swt. i hate it. i know ive anger management problem. who cares, can't stand then leave me. im trying to get used to it if people leave me =)
that person thinks that he's so mature. keigan is right, its just 1 year diff. puhhleez!!! who you think you are la to say that we are kids and not mature enough. a person who said another person immature and kid is actually a god damn IMMATURE person. cuz we don't find adults, which are mature already saying us like that.do we? sorry if ive offended you =)
sob from midnight to morning. and guess who is the person who accompany me. its laimay. she tried to comfort me but i still feel pissed with that person. haha and i made her feel pissed off with her boy too in the end. i appreciate it eventhough she slept halfway while she were comforting me. okayy nvm i und she need to sleep and i was being trained that people leaving me by dont reply my msg.
the whole dawn sobbing alone. im not lying. up to you to believe or not i can't do anything.
woke up at 6am.eyes were looking on my hp whether there's any msg. dissapointed, there's none. manage to sleep back. but laimay's msg woke me up at 9am -.- i need to sleep!!! i need to waste time. there's nothing to do if i wake up.
i will be alone doing nothing at home. that feeling just suck
couldn't sleep back after all. just hug my bolster and rain on it. how stupid am i.
sighss im nothing good. i bring sorrow and problem to people. nvr a joyful person i feel.
and that bitch is taking all my friends away from me. i can't do anything if people choose to leave me.
i dont give a damn.
maybe i should leave ipoh and go kl meet up with my mum after taking my pmr results. whole new environment.
i don't deserve anybody. what laimay said is correct. anybody can fail me.even you, but god never. people change, they can like you for now but doesnt mean eternity. because nobody treat me like how they used to.
speechless already. don't need to sympathized me. otherwise feel that im faking it or whatever
this post is full of anger, unsatisfied, sorrow, and 1litre of tears.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Din realise u post it.. Hahah.. LOL. Stay tough. Anything, LAIMAY IS HERE...