CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY Happenings

25th, Reunion Dinner

went to uncle's house for reunion dinner where everybody gather there to makan.

yummy food
this is the kids' table which is always less food and ive been sitting for many years until now >.<



1st day of CNY
weeee GONG HEI FATT CHOY i received my 1st angpao from my dad. had an extra one from him cuz of my pmr results. now only give -.-

this is fj. later went to uncle's house to pailin
had lunch there and went JJ with bro. together with tc, wk and syafil. saw my form1 junior Effa in the food court. hahaha i made her say hi to them. she's like sesated. aiya lupa to take her picture pulak.

went back at 7.30 to granny's house

from left: youngest uncle, bro, youngest aunt, granny, oldest aunt, me, from top: Edward, Bernard ( both cousins and oldest aunt's sons)


2nd day of CNY
went to kl to meet my mum. this time we stayed in a hotel instead of mum's place. since its CNY wor and its also next to my mum's working place. wahahaha stayed in JW Mariott Hotel for just rm115 per night because of the YTL staff privileges. normal price its about 400-500bux per night =P

swimming pool. looks like the sims eh? hahaha

prihatin.

dad watching tv.
after mandi-ing went opposite, Pavilion to shop. saw this GOLDEN OX. omg must take pic ! and my dad's zodiac is ox ^^


zzzz ignore me. mind the ox.
went back to hotel and waited for mum to bring FOOD! she brought back some japanese rice &&& Teriyaki Grilled Chicken. damn hou sik !
tasty teriyaki drumstick.
brushed teeth and went tidur.


3rd day of CNY
had breakfast at one of the coffee shops in Jln Imbi.

i ate the RM 6 minced pork kaoy teow soup.
checked out from hotel and went to my mum's hometown, Pahang to visit my grandma. many kids there and im the OLDEST =.= its so heart broken that my youngest cousin lupa who am i already.

this is the 4 yrs old small kid which i sayang most but lupa me.

mum's legs, grandma's female puppy named ah lee
played fire crackers at night with those kids. more like jaga-ing them than playing. sheesh


4th day of CNY
had lunch then packed stuff to go back to Ipoh.
collected lotsa angpaos! all damn tebal wahahaha and claimed my 1.5k from my uncle. so, what more can i say for this yr's CNY :D
expecting more to come. 1 shot open all of them more THRILLING & SYOK



* will update more cuz tonight me open hse*

Italic

0 comments: