CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

its New Year people.
can't deny. lotsa sweet but also hard times i had went through during 2008
time flies so quickly and im already 16 years old now.
back to 15, i still remember very well my 1st day of school. i stepped into 3 Hornbill sat alone at 1st. then Amanda came and say wanna sit next to me. alright since she was quite "new" here in mgs because she went to penang when we were in form2. well the best part is having Ceazaan and Harmina sitting right in front of us, both are indians heheh. i LOVE them alot. they are my laughing mates, tutor, and such wonderful friends to me. Amanda always ask them for opinion about BGR stuff heheh. then sitting behind me were Ezriann and Jill. both of them are nice except when Ez's having uberly bad mood. better not interrupt her. i kena once =(
Not forgetting that two bastard sitting next row to us. always asking people's marks and like to compare.
hmm i wonder what's gonna happen 2009.
what class?
which deskmate ?
which class teacher?
nvm. hope will be a better year as its my SWEET 16 ^^
so, My New Year Resolutions :-
* be more hardworking
* have more sectionals
* will not fail any of the f4 subjects hahaha.


okay 1st day of 2009 i went to JJ at 3pm. watched Bedtime Stories. damn funny and cute. especially Bobbi the cute lil girl. had dinner at Johnny's and it took me 60bux for it -.- i belanja ah so cham
ordered steamboat, pineapple fried rice and 3pcs of chicken wings + drinks

ordered the one on the top left. no money for the bottom one =(
forgot to take pic(s) for other food pulak. hehehe



my long hair gone T.T and i look fat

anyway wish everyone good luck in year 2009. especially for my closes friends who are having SPM examination this year. not forgetting my bro having PMR, only mah xD
&&& my friends and i in form4 life.
:)

1 comments:

MELANIE said...

oii!! what fat? you're skinny already la..and oii so pretty already ar you~hahah i like the pictures that you took.